of friendship & aj wantan mee.

this is the holy ground of AJC 26/02. you'll never guess but it's true - we are the nicest people around.(sue us.)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Debut of twentysixotwo @ blogspot

Hi hot babes and (erm, ok) hunks,

I took cue from Pengfeng* and set up this blog so that we can all keep in contact and also, post updates on our annual or bi-annual class gatherings.

* In fact, he suggested it long ago but asked me to do it, claiming “I am better at html”. WTF right? But nvm, I am such a nice person.

So see, this template is damn plain now. I’ll get it up after my exams, i.e. during the month of May. But if there is anyone of you who is interested in coming up with a nice template, go ahead please!!!

I’ve sent individual invites, via your msn emails, to participate in this blog. I ain’t experience in multi-members blog before so I am hoping it works.


Lastly, my plead to all:

Don’t make this another space hogging blog.


Come everyone follow my mantra:

BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home