of friendship & aj wantan mee.

this is the holy ground of AJC 26/02. you'll never guess but it's true - we are the nicest people around.(sue us.)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I had a dream.

This is a 26/02 blog, NOT min and sindy's blog leh. Urg.

Anyway, updates.

So far 9 out of 20something people accepted the invites as member of this great blog. Namely me, Sindy, Jae, Chenghan,Pengfeng, Tzechia, Huiling, Eunice and Fengxue.

If you see people on MSN and they are the few who still simply refuse to accept the invite, bloody hell scream at them to do it like NOW.

And, AND accepting is one thing, blogging is another.

BLOG LARHHH!!! (#$%^&*$%%$*&^%$)

----

I am going to put up links of our individual blogs to this blog. I'll put up those that I already know. If you don't want your blog add to be here, let me know and I'll take it out.

If you have a blog and I don't know, please let me know so we can all be linked up.

----

Side track.

Today I woke up grinning, or I rather, I woke up because I realised I was grinning from my dream.

It's kind of stupid though. Haha. I dreamt we were having a class gathering and you guys bought me a really pretty birthday cake in a shape of a white dress with blue polkadots.

After the birthday song, I was asked to cut the cake. But I think I said something in the line of let's not waste the cake and sing birthday songs for more people.

And everyone sang for Choon kee, then James and that's when I woke up - yep, grinning.

Hahahaha. Dumbness.

----

But it's just like how our class gatherings have always been. Full of laughter. I can't wait to see you guys soon. :)

Sheng, jiayou arh. Counting on you to make this work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home